Brand New Hotel In Downtown Washington DC
Premium Hotel Comfort near Pennsylvania Avenue, Georgetown, & Capitol Hill
At the Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House, we know exactly what our guests need to make their stay perfect. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff takes pride in offering the best in service and exclusive Hyatt accommodations.
Instead of cramped rooms, we have suites to make your experience just like home. Your comfort is one of our top priorities, and nothing says comfort like a large suite with a plush, oversized bed, and 42” HDTV! When you’re ready to venture out of your suite, you’ll appreciate all of our amenities, most of which are available 24/7 so you have flexibility to make the most out of your stay in DC.
Savor Your Down Time
We make life as easy as possible. You can squeeze in a workout at our 24/7 on-site StayFit® fitness center, which features the best in LifeFitness® cardio equipment. After you workout, try one of our fresh grab ‘n go or savory made to order specialties at our 24/7 Gallery Market. You’ll be impressed with our new menu selections, and you’ll be sure to find just the food you’re craving! Afterwards, stop in our popular Coffee to Cocktails Bar, which serves Seattle’s Best® brand coffee and premium beer, wine, and cocktails. Don’t forget to check out our rooftop bar! It is the ultimate way to enjoy your coffee or cocktail as you take in the extraordinary views of Washington DC! Feel free to bring your leashed pet because at the Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House, pets are family.
Comfort near Capitol Hill
Because we pride ourselves on satisfied guests, we offer a better hotel experience. When you choose us as your home away from home, you get world class service and top notch amenities. Come see why we are the number one choice for business and pleasure travelers in the DC area!
- Free WiFi and remote printing everywhere
- Gallery Hosts available 24/7
- Express Check-In/Check-Out kiosk
- 24/7 e-room, with complimentary public computers and remote printing
- 24-hour StayFit™ Fitness Center
- Odds & Ends offers a menu of must-have items for guests to buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Pet friendly
- Indoor valet parking is available at $46 per night, plus tax
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Spacious guestrooms and suites
- Extra large Hyatt Grand Bed®
- 42” flat screen HDTV
- Hyatt Plug Panel™ media center for connecting your laptop or media device to the TV
- Cozy Corner sectional sofa sleeper
- Refrigerator and single-serve coffeemaker
- In-room safe
- Separate workspace
Eat & Drink
- The Ellipse Rooftop Bar featuring spectacular views, signature cocktails, and exceptional service
- Free breakfast with cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu restaurant offers freshly prepared meals any time day or night
- 24/7 Gallery Market offers a selection of bottled beverages and packaged grab ‘n go food items
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar features Starbucks® coffee and an assortment of wine, beer and spirits
Downtown Washington, DC Meeting Place
- Four meetings rooms (largest space is 928 square feet)
- Rooftop function space
- All-inclusive meeting packages
- Unique food and beverage options
- Cutting edge A/V equipment
- Free WiFi and remote printing
- Catering and event planning
Maps and Directions
Directions from Reagan National Airport (DCA): 4.8 miles
- Get on George Washington Memorial Pkwy from Aviation Cir
- Follow GWMP to Washington Blvd
- Take exit toward US-50 W/ Memorial Bridge/ Arlington Cemetery
- Get on I-66 E from Arlington Memorial Bridge & Ohio Dr. SW
- Take K St. NW to 16th St. NW
- Destination will be on the right
Directions from Dulles International Airport (IAD): 26.6 miles
- Get on Dulles Access Road
- Continue on Dulles road, take I-66 E to E Street Expressway
- Continue onto E Expressway
- Take 18th St NW to K Street NW
- Destination is on the right
Pet Friendly Hotel In Washington DC
There’s no need to stress about leaving your pet at home, at least not when you stay with us. The Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House welcomes pets, and we look forward to meeting your furry family member.
Staying With Your Pet
For guest staying at Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House, a $150 non-refundable pet fee will be administered for the first dog. An additional $50 non-refundable pet fee will be administered for the second dog. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
Pet Friendly Amenities
The Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House wants all guests to be a part of our Hyatt family. We do everything we can to welcome your pet. Grab a beverage at our Coffee to Cocktails bar and walk your leashed dog down the block to take in the magnificent historical sights of DC.
Downtown Washington DC Pet Parks
Let your pet visit the local parks where both of you can meet new friends and enjoy new adventures. We are a well-known pet friendly hotel and our guests love the easy access to DC’s best pet parks.
2601 South Arlington Mill Drive, Washington, DC
Many consider Shirlington Park the best Washington, DC dog spot because of the nature walk trails, water play availability, and opportunities for socializing at picnic table with plenty of shade. There is a long and narrow exercise run with double-entry gates, and this park offers a separate area for small dogs and puppies. Dog baths are available.
S Street NW, Washington, DC
This compact, fenced-in dog run is made from nicely manicured artificial turf and features benches for owners to sit and enjoy the scenery.
Kingsman Field Dog Park
D Street NE, Washington, DC
There are two sections at this dog park, and both feature stone/gravel surface areas. There is also a hose in the park to cool dogs off or clean up.
4th & P Street NW, Washington, DC
Bundy Dog Park is a fully fenced park and features large, artificial turf. It provides a safe place for dogs to play and for their owners to socialize and is open daily from 7 a.m. until dusk.
Indoor, valet parking is available at $46 per night, plus tax.
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.